Looking to hire a GIF artist for your next project? You’ve come to the right place. There are thousands of digital artists using GIPHY, many of whom are regularly looking for new clients. Here is our guide to hiring a GIF Artist on GIPHY!
Artists can now choose to include a Hire Me button on their profiles. If you’re an upgraded brand channel on GIPHY, you will now see the Hire Me button on the profile page of artists who have opted in. This allows you to quickly contact them for your project needs.
To reach an artist for hire:
- Select Hire Me located on the artists channel page right below their avatar
- Complete the questionnaire, make sure to be as specific as possible
- Once satisfied, select Send Inquiry. This will send an email to the Artist containing all the information you entered, including your email. Please ensure you are comfortable sharing this information prior to submitting.
- All future communications will be conducted via email
Not an upgraded brand channel? No problem.
The GIPHY Artist directory houses the verified artists on GIPHY. Visit giphy.com/artists to see artists most recently active or browse alphabetically.
Alternatively, GIFs by artists are part of the search results for any term you search on GIPHY. Use the search bar on giphy.com to find artists.
- Search a term. Gather results by searching a range of terms related to your campaign. For artist-heavy results, try also searching for more generic art tags (ex. illustration, 3D, stop motion, animation..etc).
- Browse results. Toggle between GIFs and Stickers for more variety.
- Identify the artist. Click into a GIF you like and look for the Username on the left side of the GIF.
- See more by that artist. Click the icon alongside the artist's username to reveal their full channel.
We recommend browsing the artist’s GIFs and Stickers but also clicking to the additional portfolio and social links on the artist’s channel to get a better idea of their creative services.
Reach out to the artist you’re thinking of hiring directly via the contact on their website. Artists across disciplines and countries use GIPHY so it’s important to be forthcoming and clear about the opportunity at hand.
Are you an artist interested in including the Hire Me button? Learn more about that here.