- Stickers must comply with our Community Guidelines.
- At least one component of the sticker must be animated. Static images will not be approved.
- Stickers must be exported with transparency - no white or colored background. At least 20% of the first frame must be transparent.
- Stickers cannot be smaller copies of existing GIFs.
- Stickers cannot be uploaded to distribute promotional content created on behalf of third party clients, unless it is uploaded directly to the account associated with the client.
- Stickers cannot be uploaded on behalf of friends and colleagues or to commemorate private events.
- Stickers with irrelevant tags that have nothing to do with the subject matter of the sticker will not be approved.
Learn more about our tagging best practices here.
Please note: Stickers that don't follow our guidelines will not make it through our approval process. Stickers that are not approved will not appear in search results or in API integrations. Learn more about the turnaround time for stickers moderation.