Use the Bulk Editor to edit multiple GIFs and Stickers at a time!
- Click the Avatar icon on the top right of your logged in GIPHY account to access your channel page.
- Select Bulk Editor above your GIFs and Stickers to open the bulk edit module. The edit pencil on the lower right hand corner of the page will also open the module.
- Select any GIF or Sticker on your channel to add it to the right hand edit module. Alternatively, select Shift and click a GIF or Sticker to bulk select the region. To select all content on your channel, scroll to the bottom of your channel with the Bulk Editor open and click the last piece of content with the Shift key selected. Click on any piece of content to remove it from your selection.
- Use the right hand edit module to edit the properties of all of your selections at once. Edits using Bulk Editor will be reflected on the GIFs and Stickers instantly. Bulk Editor supports bulk edits to tags, source links, content URLs and your content privacy settings.
- Select the X icon on the top right of the edit module or the ESC key to clear your entire selection. Use the > icon on the bottom left of the edit module to close the Bulk Editor. All options will automatically remove your content selections from the module.
- Open Bulk Editor while in edit mode on any GIF or Sticker by selecting the icon.
- Click the hero GIF inside of the edit module to page through all of GIFs and Stickers in your selection,
- A purple border around a tag signifies that the tag is present on all of the content in your selection.