Super Cut is a powerful creation tool that allows you to create GIFs and Clips in bulk from your existing video content. Using scene detection tech, Super Cut identifies all of the looping moments and allows you to automatically create large amounts of content and upload directly to your GIPHY Brand Channel. Please make sure any content you upload is proprietary and relevant to your channel.
How to Use:
- Visit giphy.com/supercut or use your main menu dropdown to navigate directly to Super Cut.
- Upload your video file (MOV or .MP4 files less than 100mb) or insert a link from Youtube, Vimeo, or Vine.
- Add a name for your upload - this will allow you to quickly find your uploads later and will only be visible to you. If you don’t name it, we’ll default to the file name.
- We’ve added the ability to watermark your content and store watermarks for future use to extend your brand visibility. Use the watermark dropdown to access your saved watermarks, or upload a new one.
- Does your company have a custom font? If so, you can now pre-load your custom font directly into SuperCut. It will be saved into a font library just for you!
- Once ready, select Start Capture. Your capture will show as processing. Click refresh until your capture is marked as done or, if browser notifications are enabled, you’ll get notified that way once complete.
- Once your video has finished processing, click through and select the best auto-generated GIFs and Clips.
- Select the pencil icon that appears on hover for additional customization options. Here you will be able to find the following features:
• Add captions using new custom and preloaded fonts ProTip: Select the sound on icon to be able to hear your Clips on hover. This is very helpful when captioning!
• Editing tools to crop content from your videos to create perfectly-sized Clips. You’ll be able to rotate, flip, and scale Clips
9. Once satisfied with your selection, select Upload as GIFs or Upload as Clips depending on your preference.
10. Add tags in bulk and upload directly to your channel.