GIPHY Super Cut allows you to bulk create GIFs easily! Use this tool to quickly create GIF content from video or Youtube links. Please make sure any content you upload is proprietary and relevant to your channel.
This feature is currently available to verified users only.
How to Use:
- Visit giphy.com/supercut or use your main menu dropdown to navigate directly to Super Cut.
- Upload your video file (MOV or .MP4 files less than 100mb) or insert a link from Youtube.
- Add a name for your upload - this will allow you to quickly find your uploads later and will only be visible to you.
- Your capture will show as processing. Click refresh until your capture is marked as done or, if browser notifications are enabled, you’ll get notified that way once complete.
- Once your video has finished processing, click through and select the best auto-generated GIFs.
- Select the pencil icon that appears on hover for additional customization options. ProTip: Select the Sound On to be able to hear your GIFs on hover. This is very helpful when captioning!
- Once satisfied with your selection, select Continue to Upload.
- Add tags in bulk and upload directly to your channel.