GIPHY users can now quickly make sticker content and find it anywhere GIPHY powers search! To get started, go to our desktop Sticker Maker.
- From the options, select Sticker
- Upload a .jpg or .png file
- Use the lasso tool to carefully select the area you wish to cut out. Complete your cut out by selecting the green circle where you began your cut.
- Select Continue to Animate and bring to life by selecting a motion filter.
- Optionally, you can then select a stroke to add color around the edge of your animation.
- Once satisfied with your creation, select Continue To Upload where you’ll be promoted to add some tags and source information to your content. You can also adjust your privacy settings here.
- Select Upload to GIPHY or download your image directly and complete the process
Content created through Sticker Maker and set to public, will be available via @username search. To change your privacy settings, click into the GIF details page using the pencil icon and then change the privacy settings to off.
To ensure that GIPHY stickers will always be fun and safe, no matter where you see them, all content will go through our moderation process. This may impact the turnaround time for uploaded content to appear within the Sticker API (which powers partners such as Instagram). Please note that our partners have the ability to set ratings limits,, which may impact where your content shows up. We encourage you to make sure your content is suitable for all ages for best results.To find your content go to anywhere GIPHY powers search and type your GIPHY username using @username in the search bar. From there, you’ll be able to find content you uploaded to GIPHY using StickerMaker!