Use Collections to organize your GIFs and Stickers into groups on your channel! Collections editing is only available for select Brands and Artists accessing giphy.com on desktop however Collections are visible on eligible channels across GIPHY products.
- Login to giphy.com using a desktop computer.
- Click the avatar icon on the top right of your logged in GIPHY account and select Collections to open up the Collection Cabinet. Alternatively, select Edit Collections while viewing a collection to quickly navigate to the edit module for that collection.
- Use the Collection Cabinet to create collections, add your GIFs and Stickers to existing collections and edit the name, description and banner of your collections.
Collection Cabinet Pro-Tips:
- Use Create New Collection to start a collection. Enter a name (50 character limit), optional description (200 character limit), optional banner (5MB limit), add content and select Create Collection to save. These details can be updated anytime using the Collection Cabinet.
- Add content to your collections by using the Add GIFs options in the Collection Cabinet. Alternatively, you can add your content to collections during the Upload process or while using the Bulk Editor.
- To delete a collection, navigate to the Collection Cabinet, select Edit Collection and select Delete on the bottom right.
- Remove content from collections by selecting the content via the Edit pencil or the Bulk Editor. From inside the edit module, select the Collections tab, locate the collection name you would like to remove your content from and use the x to do so.
- House multiple collections under one single row on your channel. Navigate to the Collection Cabinet, click on an existing collection, and then select Create New Collection. This will create a sub-collection within your collection.
- Drag and drop existing collections within the Collection Cabinet to reorder collections on your channel. This functionality also works when you drag and drop a sub-collection from the right side of the Collection Cabinet into a main list of collections on the left.
- There is no limit to the number of uploads within a collection and it is possible to save your content into multiple collections on your channel.